Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Construction Update #37

The crew is offsite for a while until the firewall insulation and doors are delivered. Nothing much will happen for the next week or two until the required material comes in. The plan is to preballast the barn in the next few weeks in anticipation of building track through the winter. Both activities are subject to funding, But I'm hopeful that someone will underwrite the cost of the loader rental for the ballasting work. We are eagerly awaiting word on our request for funding to do the track, doors and floor - We'll know one way or another in another 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Loader Rental said...

Good luck! It looks like it has been quite a project and things are coming along really well. Hopefully you will get the cost of the loader underwritten.